Friday, October 29, 2010

Karma counts.

I actually dropped the word Karma on someone the other day.  I dont usually (almost never actually) probably suprising to some given my names and such, but I dont.  And the reason I dont is that I dont believe in fearing people into behaving a certain way.  But is still astonishes me when someone can just stand there and watch you struggle without offering to help.  Meanwhile I helped someone else WHILE I was helping myself and being watched by beady eyes whos eyes were yelling "hurry up!".  Its downright unbelievable.

If you see a situtaion like this, speak up before it becomes the normal; or better yet, lead by example and help them.  We are still human, technology aside, and we need to be reminded that people are still fragile, caring beings who still have the same heirchy of needs.  Psycholical, safety, love/belonging, esteem and self-actualization (Maslow). If we continue to turn our backs on other human beings, eventually we will dig ourselves so deep that we will not be able to meet these needs anymore.  And thats when the world will REALLY fall the fuck apart.  The devil is among us.  Speak up and stand up for whats important to you, spread change and LOVE EVERYONE.

Even an enemy.

Like Wiliam Shakespear says "Love all. Trust a few. Do wrong to none."

No comments:

Post a Comment