Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Zach Wahls Speaks About Family"


This right here is the definition of a well raised man.  He is only 19 but he speaks well beyond his years.  He comes from a place of genuinity and compassion.  In my opinion, I think his statement "the sexual orientation of my parents has had ZERO effect on the content of my character" is false.  I think the fact the his parents are gay has made him a better human being.  And to overstand why I am saying this, you must first overstand what it is like to be judged and hated by most of the world.  To be the underdog and still smile takes strength.  To overcome hate and be beautiful takes courage.  To choose to go against society knowing the hardships it may bring, in the name of being who you are takes self-love.  So to say these two beautiful people being in love together standing strong in the face of adversity has had no effect on him has to be wrong.  His point is still clear though.
   
He has grown up with these two women who I believe, just from hearing him speak, are filled with love, compassion and kindness.  He seems like a man who cares about people and is kind to the world.  He is well-spoken, intelligent and couragous.  He doesnt seem the type to hate, judge and discriminate. He is clearly a better result than many of the people out there in this crazy world.  I think the world would be a better place if everyone who raised kids were like these people... and by these people I mean these kind, strong, compassionate, beautiful, couragous, loving, healthy minded people. 
          
"If I was your son, I believe I would make you very proud." Zach Wahls

3 comments:

  1. Hello! I'm spanish, and i'm 15 years. I love Toronto and i want know a person from Canada. I will be very happy if you contest my coment and watch my blog. I love your blog. It's possible that you think that i'm crazy, but I love Toronto and I want that you look my blog, but it's in spanish http://seremosunhuracanincontrolable.blogspot.com/
    Oh! And, i'm sorry, my english isn't very good.
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Your blog looks really nice, I wish I could read it. Your English is excellent, keep up the good work. I am happy you enjoy my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I'm so happy and i wish that you read my blog. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete