Monday, November 23, 2009

a womens worth..

since we all came from a women, got our name from a women, and our game from a women. I wonder why we take from women, why we rape our women, do we hate our women? I think its time we killed for our women, be real to our women, time to heal our women, cus if we don't we'll have a race of babies that will hate the ladies, who make the babies. And since a man can't make one he has no right to tell a women when and where to create one” - Tupac Shakur

I think its safe to say any real words spoken by this man should not be taken lightly. I use the disclaimer "real words" because Tupac was a joker and sometimes he said things he didn't mean. This song is so powerful. Real words. This world needs more Real men to take care of their children. When you fall, stand tall and come back.

I think the overall, general problem with women, in my generation at least, is that they forget their worth. A man will only treat you the way you allow him to. The rape, the disrespect, the abuse - mental, physical and psychological -is all unacceptable. Mothers are raising sons while dating disrespectful, abusive men; that's setting up the child's world view to think that that's acceptable. In society today, I look around at the people in my life, some are in happy relationships, some aren't... but the ratio of each is equal. Women need to stand up and realize whats really good. I'm not one for using sex as power, but we have the power. Sex is not our worth, but when we give it away, were giving away a part of us. A real man makes you feel beautiful, strong, empowered, confident, and euphoric... not scared, insecure or hurt.

So will the real men get up. I know you fed up ladies, keep ya head up! Oooh child things are gonna get easier..

This is out to my sons father who doesn't see his son.
And to all the women who are raising sons: Raise them right, stop this corruption of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment